Saturday 10 October 2015

High Sec moves slowly towards the spotlight!

Last year I started running for the CSM relatively early. Part of My Campaign was about the awful New Player Experience. Somewhere in the middle of My Campaign, CCP announced the new "Achievement" system. The fact that the NPE was changed right out from under me... well it made the rest of the time interesting and took away about 25% of the things that I wanted to rant and rave about!

Now new players get to start with more SP... I dodged a bullet there by waiting on this years CSM campaign.

CSM Sugar Kyle has been hosting discussions about High Sec. I am reading them with interest!

http://www.lowseclifestyle.com/2015/10/taboo-questions.html

What I have to say about things is going to have to wait for a later post... I'm also too busy reading stuff at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment